Category : DMCA Policy
Blackhatwsodownload.info respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Blackhatwsodownload.info will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Blackhatwsodownload.info service and/or the Blackhatwsodownload.info website (the Site) if such claims are reported to Blackhatwsodownload.info Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Blackhatwsodownload.info Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Blackhatwsodownload.info will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Blackhatwsodownload.info search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to designated copyright agent at the following address: Email: [email protected]
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files within 24 hours.